So, you have a piano emergency during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
I'm not going to define exactly what constitutes an emergency. That's your call. But I will come out and take care of your emergency under the following conditions.
These conditions are meant to minimize and and all contact during the visit. ANY violation of these conditions at any time during the visit will result in IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION of the visit, without any further notice or discussion. No refunds will be given.
Before arranging an emergency piano service visit, seriously consider if the issue must be dealt with now, or can wait until crisis has abated.
Conditions & Requirements:
- Pre-payment. An emergency service call must be prepaid. Follow this link to pay. Select the appropriate services for your needs. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tuning only: $250.00 - PrePay Here
- Repairs: Telephone/video conference to diagnose required - $75 for consult. - Pre-Pay Here
- Repairs: If repairs can be made on site AND if parts are on-hand - $150 minimum. An invoice will be emailed with actual charges that will need to be pre-paid for they will be completed.
- Once payment is made, the appointment can be booked through the link provided.
- At the time of the appointment, the following MUST be done.
- The piano must be cleared of all items - books, plants, photos etc. Anything around the piano that restricts moving around the piano must be moved. I WILL NOT move any item. If there is a question about something, send a text & picture.
- It would be best to have no contact or minimal contact with the residents of the house. I will call when I arrive and ask you to open the front door. If someone must greet me, then a minimum of 6'-8' must be maintained. Everyone else in the house, including all pets must be in a different room and/or floor of the house. This means I do not want to see anyone. If your house has an open concept and the piano is in that open space, no one can just "sneak" into the kitchen for a drink or something like that. The appointment will be ended if I see anyone.
- During the appointment, I will disinfect the keys before and after the tuning. I will be wearing a mask and protective gloves. The one person who must greet me, should also be wearing a mask.
- The quality and accuracy of any repair work will be dependent on what I can see during the video conference and your description. If it is discovered that the repair cannot be made due to inaccuracy of description or any other reason, that work will be delayed until a later, safer date. If additional problems are found, they will not be addressed at that time.
- At the conclusion of the appointment, I will wipe down the keys with disinfectant and cleaner. I will leave the way I came in. A receipt showing what work was done, what work wasn't done (and why) and any additional issues found will be emailed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.